Welcome to Class 2H!
We are top infants now and we are so sensible and love setting a good example for all the younger children in our school.
Please check this class page regularly to see what we have been doing!
Hello parents and carers,
We are the adults who are working with your lovely children in 2H.
Mrs Haughton is the Class Teacher, Mrs Heneghan, Mrs Noble and Mrs Turner are our Teaching Assistants and Mrs Ryan is our Learning Support Assistant.
We look forwards to getting to know your children and to having a wonderful year with them all.
Please click on the links below to see what we have been getting up to recently:
- Suggested Reading lists (by Year Group)
- Presentation from our Year 2 Curriculum evening
- Year 2 SATS information from the Curriculum evening
- Art - Designing our Christmas cards
- Science - Researching the properties of materials
- Liturgy - The Lost Sheep
- English - Reciting the story of Cinderella
- English - Writing the story of Cinderella
- Flying our sycamore seeds
- History - Becoming Victorian children
- History - What can we learn from old photographs and paintings?
- ICT - Coding using Angry Birds Hour of Code
- Liturgy - Moses the baby in the basket
- Science - Investigating a strange absorbent powder