Payments to school
In any school year, there will be occasions when payments are sent in to school. This section is intended to give an overview of what payments are made to various parties (e.g. St Hugh's school, Trafford Council, the PTA, etc).
The online payment system replaces all previous payment methods (e.g. Cash, cheque, etc).
ParentPay is to be used for payments for the following:
- School meals
- School trips
- St Hugh's Funds (St Hugh's School Fund and the Diocese of Shrewsbury School Building Fund) (see "Additional Information" below)
School building fund & school fund
Payments for St Hugh's School Fund and the Diocese of Shrewsbury School Building Fund can be made by a regular standing order on an annual basis:
- Standing Order -Diocese of Shrewsbury School Building Fund
- Standing Order -School Fund
- Diocesan Building Fund Gift Aid
- School Fund Gift Aid
Please complete a gift aid donation form as well as a standing order mandate.
Other Payments to School
Payments for the following are made directly to the school:
- Milk (Reception children aged 5+ - to be paid from the half term after they turn 5.) Either Cash or Cheques are acceptable. Cheques should be made payable to “St Hughs Catholic Primary School”.
Milk costs 16p per day for children aged 5 in Reception and is payable in advance for the half-term. The amount due will be confirmed in the last Newsletter at the end of the previous half-term. This payment is due from the start of the half-term after your child turns five.
Payments to the St Hugh’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA)