Welcome to Class 5Tu’s page!
There is a whole new school year ahead of us. Year 5 is a very busy year but you can be sure that we are going to have loads of fun too. Word hard, try your best and have a positive working attitude when you are in the school.
A few important things to remember:
- Times tables knowledge will help in year 5. Do your best to practise them regularly.
- PE Kits need to be in school all the time. (Only to be brought home to wash if dirty.)
- School Homework diary and Reading Record are to be with you in class at all times.
Please click on the links below to see what we have been getting up to!
- Year 5 Reading Book suggestions
- Our 1S Reading buddies
- Spellings List - Weeks 1 to 23
- Subject Overview - Art
- Subject Overview - History
- Subject Overview - Literacy
- Subject Overview - Maths
- Subject Overview - Science