Welcome to Class 5S’ page!
We have an important year ahead of us, where we will need to work hard, try our best and have a positive attitude to our work but we will also have some fun too.
Important things to remember:
- It is important that you read your book every night for at least 10 minutes.
- Always ensure you choose a book that interests you and expands your vocabulary.
- Keep practising your times tables as this knowledge will help you with your Year 5 work.
- Your school homework diary and reading record should be in class every day.
Please click on the links below to see what we have been doing in class:
- Year 5 Reading Book suggestions
- Suggested Reading lists (by Year Group)
- The Story of the Solar System